Global Accessibility Awareness Day
A Week of Access-A-Thon
GiftAbled is back with a series of engagements for Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2022. Each event is remarkably designed and excellently conducted to celebrate diversity, equity and inclusivity which inspires engaging discussions.
We are happy to invite you to be part of this inclusion journey and find the true value at GAAD 2022.
Thank you for your participation and making this GAAD a success! See you again in 4th Edition.
Virtual Panel Discussion
- Global leaders, virtually available to share their amazing stories, experiences and answer questions on the topic "Future of Accessibility - Next 10 years".
- Your Takeaways
Insights provided by the most experienced members
- Check our session at: https://www.
Global Giving: Audio Book Recording (For Sponsors Only)
- Get the satisfaction of introducing literature to many People with Visual Impairment and underprivileged section.
- Your Takeaways
The satisfaction of introducing literature to many People with Visual Impairment and underprivileged section.
A11y Hands-On Testing Session
An Experiential hands-on session of identifying and fixing web accessibility gaps.
- An innovative way of disability sensitization
- Experience different barriers for PwDs in digital space
- Live hands-on training on Accessibility
- Live demos on Web Accessibility
Global Giving: Sign Language Workshop
Understand the Deaf world in their own language. Learn Basics of Sign Language, a major component of Inclusion and start communicating with your deaf colleagues and friends
- Understand the Deaf world in their own language
- Step in, Learn a New Language
- FUN FILLED ACTIVITY guaranteed to
change your outlook
A11Y Dialogues with Universities and Schools
- An experiential session for the students and teachers of schools, colleges and universities to understand the basics of Accessibility and it's use in online education from experts. Understand the importance of creating accessible content in digital platform.
- Check our session at: https://www.youtube.com/
Virtual Job Fair for PwDs - India
We are inviting corporate to the Virtual Job Fair which is one of a kind.
- Having the best talented individuals with disabilities
- Recruit candidates from across the country
- Shortlisting of relevant profiles of Persons with Disabilities
- Making workplace more inclusive
Inclusion Games Centre (For Sponsors Only)
A11Y Experiential Games
- Unleash the gamer in you to build an inclusive world.
- Each question triggers you to think from the aspect of accessibility and also gives you an experience.
- It’s a think and experience Quiz. Proudly take home “A11Y Quiz Champion Trophy” and challenge other colleagues.
What’s in it for you:
- Fun way to learn and experience about
- Accessibility and Disability Inclusion
- Mass Sensitization