Talent Acquisition of Persons with Disabilities empowers the community and creates an inclusive environment. The current workforce with disability in the organized sector is less than 1%. Hence there is a huge opportunity to scale up hiring of persons with disabilities. GiftAbled through its multi-pronged approach supports Corporate's on-boarding talent with Disability.
GiftAbled through its multi-pronged approach supports Corporate's on-boarding talent with Disability.
We realise there are steps prior to hiring and post hiring. GiftAbled with its deep domain knowledge and SME’s can be extended arm of HR/ D&I. Services that can be accessed under this annual retainer program covers the entire gamut of offerings to ensure your organization is disabled friendly. Sensitisation, Accessibility, Talent Acquisition, Inclusive Policies, Compliances, Employee Engagement etc. is under one umbrella.Click Here to More Details
We conduct multiple industry ready, tech/ non-tech courses (virtual) for graduates with disabilities. Corporate can tie up with GiftAbled to sponsor the courses and get the opportunity to hire the trained talent for its own operations.Click Here to More Details
Companies can accrue multiple benefits by meaningfully engaging with persons with disabilities.
- Employees with Disabilities has attrition almost half of non-disabled
- Huge skilled untapped pool of potential employees with disabilities
- Inclusive org’s are 70% more likely to capture a new market
- Inclusive org’s are 75% more likely to see ideas actually become products
- Inclusive org’s are 158% more likely to understand their target end users and innovate effectively