GiftAbled Foundation is Inviting Proposals from NGOs to Partner in 2020-21
Swatantra – The Freedom, is a program for skilling Persons with Disabilities and the underprivileged (Mothers/ Caretakers of Children with Disability, Transgenders, Acid attack victims, etc).
Project Goal: To build long term varied skill sets of the NGO partners to sell the products in the open market.
Area: Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Telangana, Andra Pradesh, West bengal
Who Can Apply:
- NGO's considering vocational training in new skills at their center.
- NGO's looking for design and marketing support (those who already have training cum production units).
- NGO's considering to start vocational training unit (in the idea phase, but with a strong conceptualization of the problem at hand).
Selection and Shortlisting Process:
1. NGO must be at least three years old from the date of registration
2. Must be a registered entity (under appropriate act)
3. Must have 12A and 80G
4. Must have 3 years audited report
5. Experience in the field for which the grant is sought
Please fill the form below
Last date to Apply: 20th FEB
Please Fill the Complete Form Here and Send it along with Detailed Budgetary Requirements to email@example.com