Immersive Disability Sensitization Workshop for Corporate Senior Leaders
Dear Leaders,Let’s collaborate on an initiative designed to promote inclusivity in workplaces by becoming disability confident leaders and emphasizing on essential skills and knowledge needed to interact with and support Individuals with Disabilities.
GiftAbled is pleased to invite you to a workshop which focuses on building a disability confident organization.
Join our upcoming session on
23 Nov, 2023
2.30pm - 5.30pm
The objective of the workshop is to alter mindsets, address fears, confusion, break stereotypes, and bust myths about people with disability. What the workshop will cover.
What’s in it for you:
- Delve into the myths associated with disability
- Appropriate language and terminology relating to disability
- Do’s and Don’ts when interacting with People with Disability
- Explore the Global Landscape of Disability Community – Social, Legal and Cultural aspects
- Cross culture -Sharing best practices
- Intro to Sign Language
- Understand Meaningful Employee Engagements & Get Actionable Insights
- Simulate major disabilities
- Nurturing diversity and Inclusion at the workspace
- Understanding Inclusion Framework (curated by GiftAbled for corporates)
- Principles of building a Diversified workforce and Inclusive workplace
- Removing barriers to employment of People with Disabilities
This workshop will be activity-based with interactive learning along with case studies, real-life stories, and scenario-based learning.
Final acceptance of all registrations is under the sole discretion of GiftAbled.